We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as authorized by the client or as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about a client to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide legal services to the client. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard the nonpublic personal information of our clients and former clients.
The members of this firm have been, and continue to be, bound by the Rules of Professional Ethics, which impose more stringent standards of confidentially than those required by law. We take the personal privacy of our clients very seriously and intend to protect that right to privacy. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
Carnahan Evans PC.
On Line Privacy 10/28/98
- Notification: We normally do not collect any personal (or other) information on visitors to this site.
- We do not send you cookies (if you are receive any cookies while visiting this site they are not from us and we would appreciate your letting us know about them).
- Data accuracy: We try to be accurate. Sometimes we miss. Please let us know if we do.
- Access/Participation – “Opt Out”: If there is anything on this site in regard to you, and you want it removed, or it is inaccurate and you want it corrected, let us know.
- “Opt In”: You may provide information and we may put it on this site.
- Employee Behavior: There are no firm employees with access to this site other than the “webmaster”, and accordingly have no policies for employee to follow.
- Enforcement: There is no enforcement of this policy other than the webmaster.
- E-commerce Partners: We have no E-commerce partners, and accordingly have no policies for such.